We have found so many hidden gems with these blog hops.. !!
How it Works
First rule is..... There are NO rules... Except.. Have fun.. Follow if you want and please NO giveaways or adds ..
- Add your blog to the list. (NOT your giveaways or adds please!)
- Grab our button and add to your blog...
- Follow the first 3 entries which includes your Host Blogs and our Co-Host of the week.
Our Highlighted co-host of the week (will be chosen randomly from the past weeks' Linky and MUST have our hop button or blog badge visible on your blog... Pretty sad, but today I had to randomly select 18 /EIGHTEEN/ Linkers, and most not only did NOT have a mandatory badge, but weren't even FOLLOWING us.. bwahahahaahaha)
NOW, follow as many other blogs as you would like. ***Please leave a message so we know you followed.***
PLEASE these are NOT mandatory, but it is polite etiquette to at least follow the first THREE.!!!! I have seen many co-hosts end up with maybe 3 new followers and we have had 60+ link up, and that's just POOR blogsmanship if you ask me!!!
- After you follow a new blog make sure you leave them a comment letting them know Just how awesome they are and that you are now a follower so that they can follow your Awesome Blog back...
**There is NO obligation to follow any or follow back.. Only follow those you truly enjoy....
So, head on over and show some love......
Sooo, click, like, follow and tell your friends...
To Be eligible for the Co-Host of the week, our badge must be visible on your page....
and a Shout Out to our Past Co-Hosts.. of the week........
- Our Crazy Little Life
- Live Well Spend Less
- The Baby Bottom Line
- Mama to 4 blessings
- Paisley Passion
- Adventures of a Military Family of 8
- A Contest Queen's World
- The Adventures of Goober Grape and Monkey Man
- Mom to 2 Posh Little Divas
- Reflection of Something
- Nine Ninety One
- Veggie Converter
- The Mom Adventures
- My Life as Mom and Wife
- Reasons to Skip The Houswork
- Real Adventures from A Mom Of 3
- 5 Seconds From Crazy
- Mommy Time Out
- Life With Both Hands Full
- Mommy Of One and Counting