Friday, July 23, 2010

I think it's just been one of those weeks...

It's just been one of those weeks I think most of us could have done without some extra stress... We had our first trip to the ER with Dexter. We found out he's allergic to zucchini. Who's allergic to zucchini?! Well besides Dex I guess LOL Well now we know. I had to get one of my wisdom teeth pulled which meant I had to miss work one day, which means a smaller paycheck than what I already get. It's been super crappy on my days off too. I just want to be outside with my babies! I can't help but feel these are trivial to what some you of mamas are facing right now. Just sending the BIGGEST gosh darn group hug all your ways! {{{HUGS}}}

Y Nora

P.S. This is how we hug in the Eiring family...





No comments:

Post a Comment