Tuesday, August 3, 2010

We are off and rolling...

We are getting off to a slow but sure start!!!  I am so excited to see where this blog leads us, and can't wait to look back on this in a year or so.  In just the few stories we have added shows what we have all met to each other, and just how much of a bond we have all formed.  Today while on facebook, I saw some pictures posted from one of you, and I did a double take, I saw toddlers!!!  I hit me then it has been over a year since most of us started sharing our stories and support to each other, and our twins are no longer babies, then the sadness hit.  Why sadness?  I am so happy that I have had the opportunity to get to know all of you and your families, but this hit me as sad because we have all shared so much and we have all watched each others twins grow and experience their first year, but yet have never got to meet!  I can see all of our twins and all of us meeting in one grand and great looking group *smile*, I truly get goose bumps when I think of the reality of it.  What a spectacular site that would be all of us and our families together!!!  Well mamas this is my goal, and I am serious when I say I will put all my efforts into making this happen.  I will brainstorm and try to think of ways to make it happen, heck I will beg and tell sob stories to get our story out there and get somebody to help us make this happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment