Sunday, September 5, 2010

What I miss, what I love, and what I am looking forward to

I miss being pregnant, looking back now as much as I hated the constant questions I actually miss them. I miss that I never took pictures of my belly and that daddy forgot to bring the camera into the OR for your birth. I miss my newborn twins and all their cuddles.

I love being a mother of multiples. It gives you a feeling not many people can understand. watching them play together, interact in a way most toddlers don't, watching them snuggle, watching them run through the house looking for each other if they think to much time has passed since they last saw each other.

I am looking forward to when the twins curiosity doesn't equal destruction, I am not sure my computer or my husbands can handle any more curiosity. I am looking forward to winter because although the twins were around for winter last year they were still around 6 months and to young to take staking, sledding, snow angels, making snowmen, and just playing in the yard in the snow and I can't wait to see their reactions.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog. And I can't wait for the snow either!!! Sledding fun YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete